Friday, November 21, 2008

Loving the Leper

This my friends is my leper. Bryce is EXTREMELY allergic to poison ivy. He even gets it if it's air borne. Pretty crazy huh? Well this is just a little of what he looks like. Honestly, I just could not stand the fact of no new post today. I"m addicted, and digging deep!! He could have at least brushed his hair. I mean his face and neck already look REALLY bad.

But even after kissing this man for 18 years now, I don't get it. Praise the Lord, he knows who to give these things too.



6 comments:

Shipra Panosian said...

that looks soooooo uncomfortable. Poor thing, and here you are posting it for all the world to see :) Is this him right now?

Life on The Rowland Ranch said...

I'm feeling for ya girl...Matthew gets the same way...the only thing that works for him is a 10 day dose of steroids..he literally drips puss..gross!! He has to change yellow, pussy, soggy bandages every few hours from all the puss..I know, I'm grossing everyone out here, but it's the truth!! Praise Jesus, he didn't get it this year at all! I think he built up an immunity to it..

Life on The Rowland Ranch said...

I know you're digging deep...I have a great post idea for you! Pictures of your new home! Please!! Not many of us have been able to experience the greatness of Sulphur Springs..I want to see your "Home Sweet Home"!!!!

mommy4 said...

Yeah right I don't believe you one bit that this was an allergic reaction from anything. I think you beat the poor man up!!!!!! What a mean wife you are!! HA HA HA HA HA!!

mommy4 said...

OH and I figured out how to put a counter on your page. I have one on mine just go the the very bottom of my page and click on the counter and it'll take you to the site I got my counter, it's cute you can customize it to how you like it. Call me

Crystal Keilers, that's me. said...

Hi Vicki! Long time no talk :). I found your blog on Jane & Judy's blog...it's cool to get a window into your world....how fun is this blogging thing? :)

And I agree with Judy, you're mean, very mean. ;)