Wednesday, December 3, 2008

PLEASE PRAY** Update**

Thought I would put a face so you can see my DADDY!! He is still in I.C.U. He will be there for the next few days. Then lots, and lots of REST!!! He had a heart attack with a massive blood clot. Had he not been there the Docs said he would have died in his sleep:). So THANK you for the prayers, and kind words. I still am believing for his SALVATION most of all.
PLEASE PRAY

My father was taken tonight to the hospital
He is having a heart attack. The details are a little sketchy.
And I am not sure if we need to drive to South Texas.
But above all even his medical issues. I am more concerned with my
fathers salvation. Plus all the added pressure of not having medical
insurance. Thank you for taking the time to lift up my father.


Still Daddy's Girl,
Vicki

6 comments:

Kelly said...

We will keep you all in our prayers!
Please keep us posted.

Mark said...

Vicki, wow. Will definitely be praying.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that he made it through. I am agreeing with you for his salvation. Seems like God is keeping him around for just a thing like that! He's a patient God. Can't wait to hear the praise report!!! {{big hugs}}

Life on The Rowland Ranch said...

Definately praying for your Daddy. Keep me posted.
Love you.

Life on The Rowland Ranch said...

How's your Daddy doing? I'll call tomorrow morning...
Love you.

Shipra Panosian said...

oh no...missed this till today!
I'm glad to read in the update that he's doing ok even though he's in ICU. And we will be praying for him. Sometimes it really takes something like this to wake a person up to how fragile life is and what's beyond it.