Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thankful........

I am THANKFUL. Thankful for all the prayers for our baby. I am 8 weeks and just have 32 to go. That's not long is it? Thankful, that the bleeding has stopped, and there is still a heart beat. Thankful for AMAZING friends. We have had meals, sitters and people so available to our family. It's very humbling, to be loved so much. I have learned a lot these past 2 weeks. God is really in control. He does not give us more than we can handle. And he will never leave us nor forsake us. I LOVE him so much, and am now to the point where I find my pregnancy a blessing. Overwhelming feelings were my first reaction. And for that I am sorry, but gratefulness is now filling my soul. I am honored that the Lord would give Bryce and I another one of his blessings. That he sees us fit to raise another blessing. I just want to hug each and every one of you!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AMEN!!!

Shala said...

God if GREAT!!! Love you so much, call me if you need me!!