Monday, April 27, 2009

Rainy Days



Rainy Days

Rainy days are so neat
Movies, popcorn put up your feet.
Not me, we have school to do...
laundry, cleaning, and dishes too.
Plus my girl, she is so frightened
with the rain, thunder and lightnin'.
So today I will get things done
And then maybe later have fun!!


Well that's a poem straight from my heart:)
We do have so much school to do. Tanner
was so sick Thurs, and Fri. We were in the ER with him
both nights. He is better now, so we need to catch
up. I have finals next week. I am excited and scared
all at the same time. But ready to complete my first
semester of school. What are you doing today?

3 comments:

Crystal Keilers, that's me. said...

Awe, I'm glad Tanner is doing better.

It's been raining here all day too, but the sun's peaking it's little head out now :). I'm at work looking at your blog, that's what I'm up to ;).

maralee said...

No school here, but my house is stinkin clean. Wish it would stay this way.

Unknown said...

Well, this morning I got bitten by the organizational bug this morning. That is really something for me, so I went with it. And, we did a little school on the fly. Mobile school, we had! :D

Glad Tanner is feeling better. That's a relief, huh?!