Saturday, August 8, 2009

Our Family Vacation is HERE!!!!












So if you have ever talked to me for more than oh a minute. You have had to hear about PINE COVE. It's Heaven on earth. It's a getaway above all others. It's our families special place. We have more fun here than anywhere else. There is something for everyone. There are fun kid camps, crazy counselors, and yummy food. There is a nice cold, dark cabin for Bryce to nap. And there are plenty of horses and people for me to hang out with. Oh the cattle drive....I LOVE IT. I feel so country, and cool. Here are some pics from the past few years. We have been so blessed to be going to Pine Cove, this will be our 5th year. When we get back I will tell you about this year, and the special place this camp has in all of our hearts:))

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I can't wait to hear all of the stories!!!

Kelly said...

Looks like a wonderful place for lots of family fun!!! Glad you got to go again this year!