Friday, August 20, 2010

A MEME: Well I was tagged what can I do but respond???




1. What do you normally smell like? Depends, after I work out like sweat...but then after a shower....well like me:)

2. How far away do you live from your parents?About 8 hours:(

3. Are you happy with your job? Yes, I am.

4. What did you get in the mail today? Nothing yet....still waiting on the mail man.

5.How do you like your steak cooked? Well done indeed!

6. What do you usually order at Taco Bell? Yuck!! I make my own Mexican food:)

7. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind? Nope.

8. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore? Nope.

9. Where is your favorite place (that you have actually been to)? We loved visiting The Grand Canyon....pretty amazing:)

10. What is your favorite candle scent? Pineapple Cilantro....so yummy

11. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? Yes, and sometimes...I still have cravings:((

12. Have you ever been to NYC or LA? Been to LA when I was a kid......I would LOVE to visit New York someday:)

13. Are you currently planning a trip? just got back from vacation...looking forward to spending some time camping in the fall!

14. Do you prefer to pack your own groceries? NO!

15. What is your favorite snack? Sunflower seeds






I tag: Jody, Judy, Jane, Gretchen and Shipra

No comments: